Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hottie Alert - Edition #2

Oh boy, do I have a treat for you ladies for the second edition of Hottie Alert. The bevy of hot bods looking to find a bed in this city has greatly increased since I’ve moved to San Francisco. No longer must we settle for a less than lustful short-term male roommate. The days of shirtless run-ins in the hallway with scrawny-armed boys is a thing of the past. Our only problem now is that we have to choose between hot, hotter and hottest. Men may come and men may go, but when a true Hottie is involved, their hotness leaves behind a scorching path that does not easily simmer down.

Hottie X

Who: A buff, dark-haired, building engineer by day, superhero by night
Where: In my apartment! That’s right biatches, in my apartment
When: Sighted last Thursday, on my loveseat, which is, by the way, my favorite type of seat

How: Searching the world over for the perfect subletter for the month of February, my roommates and I agree to meet up and interview Hottie X. He rings the doorbell and I buzz him in from the top of the stairs. I can barely see him in the shadows but then he emerges from the darkness into the light and as he ascends towards me, I’m able to see him in his full glory. With glasses on and sporting a killer smile, he’s smoldering with his Clark Kent characteristics.

Why he’s a Hottie: While he’s lounging on the loveseat he takes off his glasses and exudes 100% pure hotness with his dreamy gaze. His voice is low yet confident. His demeanor is casual yet friendly. My roommates and I are mesmerized as he tells us that he plays soccer, has done triathlons, skis, is sociable and even enjoys cooking. He also says that he likes to come home and have a beer or two. Hottie X, we would loved to have popped your top every night. But alas, his heart was set on another place and they offered him the room that evening. We are still in mourning over our loss. Upon his departure he zipped up his jacket and his taut chest was ready to burst the seams in true superhero fashion. Hottie X, you can build me a building and rescue me from the top of it anytime.


P.S. I just have to include these comments (yes, I was given permission) that were e-mailed to me by L. when we found out Hottie X would not be our new subletter:

1st e-mail: I LOVED him :-(

2nd e-mail: please invite him to the ski trip! i don't care if i have to go to hell and back and lose everything i've worked so hard for.... MUAHAHAHAHAH BUAHAHAHAAHA

By “everything she’s worked so hard for,” she means her new job for which she’s going to bypass President’s Day weekend in Tahoe in order to prepare for, but would have attended had Hottie X been able to chase her around the slopes!

Here is a direct link to Hottie Alert - Edition #1: Click This

2 comments:

Aubrey Andel said...

I’m cutting out the “Comparable to” part in my Hottie Alerts and will be going by Hottie X, Y and Z from now on because the letters X, Y and Z are much sexier than the letters A, B and C, except when the A is for Aubrey.

Anonymous said...

if i recall correctly, spending so much time on that very same love seat caused aubrey to suffer from back problems last year...