Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New York - February 2007

Here are some photos I took while I was in New York City last month. I'll add a link to more pictures in the near future and...maybe...even write something...someday.


Go on, Take the Money and Run



The Shoe and Balloon Tree



Staten Island Ferry Reflection



Brazilian Drummer at Cielo



Love is Dada



Men in Uniform at Phantom



This is Your Brain on Art



The Fairest of them All



A Smoky Scene



36 x 48



Trinity Church at Twilight



Washington Square Park



Two Boots Pizza



Shop 'til you Stop

2 comments:

jpdeberman said...

I like your pics, nice ones...r u doing formal exhibitions or just a hobby?,,
regards

Aubrey Andel said...

I'm a complete amateur. This is a little digital pocket camera and I haven't even the read the manual yet although I've had it for several months now. Once I figure out how to use this contraption, I'll have to move on to a real camera...and figure that out. So at this rate, I would say that my exhibition would take place when I'm about 50 years old : ) Thanks for liking my pics.