Friday, October 06, 2006

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Just my kind of movie - a mockumentary.

Sacha Baron Cohen creates real havoc with Borat

Cohen's Borat is really ticking off Kazakh officials

-Official Borat Website
-Borat’s MySpace Page
-Rotten Tomatoes Movie Review
-Wikipedia Article
-CRACKED.com: The 10 Best Borat Skits of All-Time


In regards to the beginning of the first article, I fell off a treadmill once when I was in Colorado. It hurt. A lot. I have never stepped foot on a treadmill since.

I was in the exercise room of a hotel attempting to work out a little more after spending a day hiking at Rocky Mountain National Park. The only thing separating me from the people at the outdoor pool was a glass wall.

My need for speed got the best of me and I kept on pushing the button to make my machine go faster. One push too many and my body was catapulted off the treadmill and after one glorious thump my entire backside was burning with pain as I suffered from shock. At least the people at the pool got a good laugh.

4 comments:

My Top Ten said...

I can't wait to see this movie. We in Belarus need out own Borat to finally represent our country in true light. Lucky Kazakhs.

Aubrey Andel said...

Hits U.S. theaters November 3rd!

Mark Jakerson said...

It is going to be great!

Anonymous said...

i just saw the movie last weekend. oh boy it was hilarious. i was in tears. borat is my kind of fellow. wish he was my neighbor.