Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Broken Social Scene Concert


I was going to write an article about the BSS concert I saw last week but all I had to say was: WOW!

Doesn’t make for a very interesting entry and so I’ve decided to direct my dear readers to my friend Ian’s more in-depth article and his fabulous blog, Mesh Magazine’s San Francisco Music Calendar.

Here is an excerpt from said article:

“Varying musicians also made special appearances, including…the lovely Lisa from whatever band she is in. She's just really pretty and provided as a good fill-in for another lovely lady, Emily Haines, in "Anthems for a Seventeen Year-Old Girl." There's just something about her hair, Lisa that is, that makes me get all excited.”
- Ian

I think many a man was moved that night by the double beehive ensemble that jutted out from the lovely Lisa’s temples. I should wear my hair like that, maybe then I’ll get a man.

No comments: